Book a puppy photo shoot and get a dog photo shoot (normal price £150) when your pup’s all grown up.
Only 10 slots available so drop me an email or give me a call ASAP.
Why book a puppy photo shoot?
I love photographing dogs. But there’s something extra special about photographing puppies. They’re just so full of energy even though they haven’t quite got full control of their limbs. And everything’s new and exciting and worth exploring – until they suddenly get exhausted and flop down to sleep. (I have childhood memories of our Yorkie pup falling asleep anywhere – you had to be really careful walking round the house in case you stood on her!)
But that phase doesn’t last long. I’m always amazed at how quickly they grow up. Within a few weeks of getting them home, they’re looking like a fully grown dog, even though they still might have a few teenage tendencies and a little bit more growing to do.
So I think it’s important to capture all the puppy cuteness before it’s gone forever. But my full length up to 3 hour photo shoots are a bit too long for a pup, especially if you can’t go out with them yet because they haven’t had all their injections.
So I started offering mini photo shoots last year. They still take place at your home but they’re a maximum of an hour long so we’re finished before your furbaby is completely tired out.
Terms and conditions
- You’ll need to book and pay for your puppy photo shoot by 11.59pm on Sunday 31 May 2015. The photo shoot can take place any time before 30 September 2015 as long as you’ve booked and paid for it before the deadline.
- To qualify for the offer, your puppy will need to be 20 weeks old or less on the day of your puppy shoot.
- After your puppy shoot, you’ll get a voucher to book another mini photo shoot with me. The complimentary shoot must take place between 1st May 2016 and 31st March 2017. It does include a 10×8 inch mounted print and a high res digital image file for you to download.
- The complimentary shoot is just for your dog so you can’t give it to anyone else or exchange it for cash.
- You’ll need to book your complimentary shoot with me as normal. So if you’ve got a specific date in mind, book it ASAP as I do tend to get booked up several weeks in advance, particularly for weekend dates.
- A puppy mini shoot costs £150 and includes a 10×8 inch mounted print and a high res digital image file of your choice from the session for you to download. You’ll find more information about mini photo shoots on my Pricing and Packages page.