UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who entered. The competition is now closed. I’ll be emailing the winner this weekend. Happy New Year!
If you’ve been reading my pet photography tips in the November/December edition of Families Warwickshire magazine (you’ll find them on page 4), you’ve come to the right place to enter the competition.
I’m offering you the chance to win a mini photo shoot for your pet worth £150. All you need to do is to fill in your details in the form below and answer the question about when Linda created her business. (Hint: You’ll find the answer on this website.)
You’ll need to get your answer in by 11.59pm on Saturday 31 December 2016. The full competition rules are listed below.
- You need to be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The photo shoot needs to take place before 31 March 2017 in a location that’s within 30 miles of Warwick, Warwickshire. If you want to go further afield, then travel fees may apply – just ask and I can quote you a price up front.
- Only one entry per person. Entry is by completing and sending the above form before 11.59pm on 31 December 2016. Sometimes emails go astray so we can’t be held responsible if your entry doesn’t arrive.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from the list of entrants who’ve submitted the correct answer. The winning decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the decision.
- You are providing your information to Linda Scannell Photography.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to these official rules.