Today’s National Puppy Day so, as we haven’t had a competition for a while, I think it’s about time I gave away a puppy photo shoot. Here’s what you have to do to be in with a chance of winning it.
What can we win?
You’ve got a chance to win a mini photo shoot for your puppy, worth £150. I’ll spend up to an hour photographing your new canine companion in your home or garden*. Then afterwards, you can choose your favourite image from the session for a 10×8 inch mounted gift print and the same or a different image as a high resolution digital file .
How do I enter?
All you need to do is:
2. Leave a comment on the competition post saying you’d like to enter the competition.
Frequently asked questions
I don’t live in Warwickshire – can I still have a photo shoot? Yes – the prize includes travel within 30 miles of Warwick, but if you live further away you can still enter. If you win, I’ll quote you for any extra travel fees so you can decide whether you want the prize or not or we can do the shoot in the park in central Warwick if your puppy is old enough to go out and about. (If you decide not to take it, I reserve the right to award the photo shoot to someone else.)
When can I enter?
Any time between now and 10.30am on Friday this week (27 March 2015).
- You need to be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Your photo shoot needs to take place before 22 May 2015 in a location that’s within 30 miles of Warwick, Warwickshire, UK. *If you want to go further afield, then travel fees may apply – just ask and I’ll quote you a price before you take up your prize.
- If the winner doesn’t book their prize within 7 days of the competition end, Linda reserves the right to choose a different winner.
- The only way to enter is by liking my “Pet Photography by Linda” Facebook page and leaving a comment on the competition post saying who you’d like to enter the competition. You need to do this before 10.30am GMT on Friday 27th March 2015.
- One entry per person.
- I will pick an entry at random from the list of people who’ve commented. The winning decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the decision.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pet Photography by Linda and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to these official rules.