I hope 2015 has got off to a great start for you. I have a feeling it’s going to be a good year. I got some lovely feedback from last October’s competition winner, Emma, who won a mini phoot shoot for Wolfy her cat, so I thought it was about time I shared the love again.
It’s slightly different this time though as you get to win a pet photo shoot for you AND one for a friend as well. So if there’s someone in your life who loves their cat, dog, horse, guinea pig or other cute animal as much as you do, here’s a lovely way to thank them for their friendship.
What can we win?
You’ve got a chance to win a mini photo shoot for your pet, worth £150, plus another mini photo shoot for a friend and their pet. For each of you, I’ll spend up to an hour photographing your pet in your home or garden*. Then afterwards, you can choose your favourite image from the session for a 10×8 inch mounted gift print and the same or a different image as a high resolution digital file .
How do I enter?
All you need to do is:
2. Leave a comment on the competition post saying who you’d like to win the other mini photo shoot and why.
Frequently asked questions
The friend I want to nominate isn’t on Facebook. Does that matter? No, it doesn’t matter whether your friend has a Facebook ID or not.
I’ve got more than one friend I want to nominate. If you’ve got more than one friend you’d like to nominate, then you can enter up to 5 times as long as you mention a different friend each time.
I don’t live in Warwickshire – can I still have a photo shoot? Yes – the prize includes travel within 30 miles of Warwick, but if you live further away you can still enter. If you win, I’ll quote you for any extra travel fees so you can decide whether you want the prize or not. (If you decide not to take it, I reserve the right to award it to someone else.)
When can I enter?
Any time between now and 10.30am on Friday this week (16 Jan 2015).
- You need to be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The photo shoots can be booked separately. They need to take place before 20 March 2015 in a location that’s within 30 miles of Warwick, Warwickshire, UK. *If you want to go further afield, then travel fees may apply – just ask and I’ll quote you a price before you take up your prize.
- If the winner doesn’t book their prize within 7 days of the, Linda reserves the right to choose a different winner.
- The only way to enter is by liking my “Pet Photography by Linda” Facebook page and leaving a comment on the competition post saying who you’d like to win the other photo shoot with a reason that they should win. You need to do this before 10.30am GMT on Friday 16th January 2015.
- You can enter up to 5 times but you have to nominate a different friend each time.
- I will pick an entry from the list of people who’ve commented. The winning decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the decision.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pet Photography by Linda and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to these official rules.