It’s World Cat Day so to celebrate our feline friends, I’m running a competition to win a professional portrait of your cat.
I always feel a bit sorry for cats as far as photography’s concerned. Although they’re one of the most popular subjects on YouTube and Instagram, when it comes to getting a professional portrait done, they seem to take second place to dogs. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve gone to a dog photo shoot and spotted a cat hanging round the house. When I’ve asked if they’d like some photos of the cat as well, the answer is usually “No, it’s only the cat” 🙁
I love dogs AND cats so today’s a chance to even things up. If you’ve got a cat that you want to celebrate, tell me why he or she deserves a professional portrait over on the competition post on my Facebook page.
What can I win?
You’ve got a chance to win a mini photo shoot for your cat, worth £150. I’ll spend up to an hour photographing your cat in your home or garden*. You’ll get a gallery of proof photos afterwards, you can choose your favourite image from the session for a 10×8 inch mounted gift print and the same or a different image as a high resolution digital file .
How do I enter?
All you need to do is to like my “Pet Photography by Linda” Facebook page and leave a comment on the competition post to say why having a professional photo of your pet is important to you. Nice and simple 🙂
- You need to be over 18 years of age to enter.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The photo shoot needs to take place before 30 September 2015 in a location that’s within 30 miles of Warwick, Warwickshire, UK. *If you want to go further afield, then travel fees may apply – just ask and I’ll quote you a price before you take up your prize.
- Only one entry per person. The only way to enter is by liking my “Pet Photography by Linda” Facebook page and leaving a comment on the competition post saying why your cat deserves a professional portrait. You need to do this before 11.59pm BST on Sunday 9th August 2015.
- I will choose my favourite reason from the list of comments on the post as at the closing date and time. The winning decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the decision.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Pet Photography by Linda and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to these official rules.